Saturday, October 26, 2013

You all have made a difference.

        As this first class in our journey towards our Masters Degrees comes to an end we are asked to chose at least two colleagues that have made a difference and offer thanks and support and post on their blogs. I wanted to post on mine to say thank you to all of you. I am a firm believer that everyone that comes into and touches your life plays some type of role. I have enjoyed reading your post, and commenting on your blogs and in the discussion board and all the interactions and connections that we have made along the way. Some of you will continue to be in my group in the next class as I see and I am sure that we will talk again if not.
I know that we will at least still be in class together for the next six classes until we split into our specialization classes so I will see you all next week. I start my Leadership Conference in Winston Salem next week so I am going to try to get started early.
Thank you all.

5 comments:

  1. Jo,
    I have enjoyed sharing this first class with you. You have helped to challenge me and given me insights into the early childhood field that I would not have thought of myself. I look forward to future classes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo,

    Thank you for your encouragement and support in this class. It has help me tremendously in my professional growth in our field. I have enjoyed reading your experiences and can relate to many of them. I feel like we have special connection since we are both from North Carolina and not too far away from each other. It has been refreshing to hear your ideas and successes within your facility. I wish more of my providers could be like you. I love how you embrace Conscious Discipline and use it. We are working hard to get it in more of our child care facilities. I just hate we missed each other at the NCaeyc Conference this year. Have fun at your Leadership Conference. I am interested in learning more about it. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing for the children. Thank you for doing what you do. I know you will continue to accomplish great things in your life.

    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I have enjoyed reading your posts. Your work as a director and the pride that you have shown with your center has inspired me. I enjoy learning more as we continue in our courses together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo,
    It has been a pleasure to share this class with you and to read your blogs. I agree that this first class of our masters experience has been new and I'm glad to have shared it with people who seem to be in the same mind state as me. Thanks for such a heartfelt message and I wish you the best in classes to come.
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great experience and I hope to learn more about Early Childhood Development as we continue to take courses. I am not the smartest person when it comes to computers but this course gave me the opportunity to learn new things such as a blog.

    ReplyDelete