Saturday, August 23, 2014


I want to thank you all. I have enjoyed reading and interacting with you all. I have enjoyed the class and our journey so far. This semester has been a bit hard to get through and I hope to see you all to the end.


I hope that while working with children and families from all the different backgrounds that I remember the things I have learned in this class and apply them. I think one goal I would like to set would be that more classes are given in this area in undergraduate studies and even in general education for the field, individuals that are just starting in the field should know what a difference this can make in building the trust of the child and family by supporting their diverse backgrounds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo,
    I agree! It is so important for the children and families that you work with to trust you. And as you mentioned, this trust can be gained by supporting, accepting, and understanding each families culture and background. I enjoyed reading your blog posts each week. I know you will do great in your future. I will see you in upcoming courses I am sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete