Sunday, March 30, 2014

Week 4 Sharing Web Resources

Website: http://www.nbcdi.org/

The specific sections of this website that were revelent to me were the New Sections the showed the current things happening with this association and the events. I also found the section with resources and policy and advocacy.


I found the statements that substantial funding should be available to help programs to move up the quality ladder through environmental improvement and professional development to be the goal of all educational organizations.

I think I received not a better understanding but just again recognized the importance of the investment in Early care quality programs and how in the long run the investment saves money and taxpayers reap the benefits of lower special education classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment