Saturday, April 26, 2014

Week 8 Final Blog

As I reflect on this final blog assignment in this class and the things I have learned from the readings of the resources and that of the post of my classmates I have learned alot about this issues and about the trends and about myself

The consequences of learning about the international side of early childhood education is knowing that our concerns are the same but yet somehow different then our colleges on the other side of the country and we cannot always solve all of these problems we just have to do what we can to make a difference in the children's lives.

That our roles as educators are not any different basically from those across the world

I have learned so much about the different cultures and that has made me aware and leads to my goals of learning more about the different cultures and being aware of the issues related to children in other cultures.

2 comments:

  1. Jo,

    I have to say that I 100% agree with you. The issues that we face here are no different than any other part of the world. Perhaps from time to time it is more difficult in one country or another. But then again maybe that is a matter of perspective. I also believe that it is true what you said that we cannot solve all of the problems but we can make a difference in the live of children. Especially one child at a time. -Jolene Hernandez-Romero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo,
    We as educators can make a difference and we are basically not different from other educators across the world. What makes me excited is that we can learn different approaches as we learn about their cultures and techniques. This class has open the door to how we can communicate with our colleagues around the world we just have to continually walk through the door and open new ones.

    ReplyDelete